Seven things I did this week to nurture my heart and soul
1. Had coffee with a friend on Monday
Enjoyed a nice dinner with framily. Homemade lasagna and red wine. Yummy
(Framily are good friends that are like family)
3. Enjoyed the poppies in the back yard.
4. Started a painting that I’m finishing for my daughter. A 2011 bday gift to me
5. Enjoyed family fun night playing video games with the kids and hubby
6. Drew a doodle contemporary folkart portrait of a redneck gardener.
7. Played the guitar in the back yard for the joy of music.
What did you do last week to take a break, have me time and nurture your soul?